Terms and Conditions
Pricing and payment
- Emma’s quotes are all provided with an expiry date which they are valid until, usually of one month from the date that the quote was issued. After this period if payment has not been received, a new quote will be issued. Emma does not guarantee fixed prices.
- Full payment must be received before Emma begins work on a commission. Emma will provide the client with a personalised invoice once payment has been received.
- Payments can be made through this website, or PayPal using this website’s checkout process. Online payments take place on PayPal or Stripe servers – ETE Portraits does not see or store any of your payment data.
- Emma’s prices and quotes are provided in GBP. Emma is not responsible for any losses due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- VAT is currently not charged on Emma’s drawings.
- Emma always ships portraits with full insurance and tracking. Any issues during transit will be fully addressed by Emma, to ensure that as little stress and hassle as possible is incurred to the client. Emma cannot accept responsibility for any damage incurred after the portrait has been delivered.
- If any damage is incurred to a portrait during transit, the client must inform Emma with photographic evidence immediately upon receipt so that she can begin any necessary insurance claims and arrange necessary repairs with the client.
- Emma is happy to ship portraits intended as gifts directly to the recipient.
- Shipping times may vary depending on where in the world you are based. Emma will inform clients of lead times on a case-by-case basis.
- If a cancellation needs to be made once payment has been received, the client must inform Emma as soon as possible. If work has begun on the drawing by this point, Emma will not be able to issue a full refund. Emma will always inform the client via email when she is about to begin work on their commission.
- There is a cancellation fee of £50, which covers transaction fees and administration associated with the commission in question.
Guarantee, returns, and refunds
- It is Emma’s priority that the client is happy. It is important that the client is happy with the photo they send Emma, as the drawing will resemble it closely. Emma will be in touch with the client throughout the commissioning process to ensure there are many opportunities to discuss the drawing.
- The client must approve the drawing before it is posted.
- If the client is unhappy with their commission Emma will work with them on a case-by-case basis to resolve any issues. The client is responsible for postage fees if they wish to send their commission back to Emma for alterations.
- Due to the nature of the commission service Emma provides, she cannot accept returns. If there are any issues, Emma will work with the client on a case-by-case basis to resolve these.
- Items purchased through the Shop are returnable within 14 days, in line with the Consumer Rights Act of 2015. Returned items should be unused and in their original packaging. Returns are sent at the cost of the client. The client’s refund will be processed as soon as possible once the returned item has been received.
ETE Portraits, 2nd June 2019