Portrait DrawingGraphite and carbon on white paper
- Artwork created from your photos, or photos taken in a photoshoot
- Photoshoot is included for free if you are able to travel to the artists’ residence.
- Professional museum quality picture framing included.
- Time-lapse video of your drawing included.
- Starting from £520 for a framed 8″ x10″ drawing of one subject.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process for commissioning a portrait?
- Get in touch via the contact form below for your free quote. You will also be sent an information pack and brochure with more details about the commission process.
- You then send your own photographs to the me, usually via email, for these to be used as a reference. If you can, you should send more than one photograph and pictures of a higher resolution.
- You will be given an approximate date by which the drawing will be complete, and work on the drawing will begin.
- You will be emailed a watermarked photograph of the completed drawing once it is complete for your approval.
The end result?
A beautiful, bespoke drawing for you, or as a gift to one of your loved ones.
A more detailed breakdown of the commissioning process is included in my brouchure. Get in touch via the contact form below for more information!
Is a photoshoot included?
For larger commissions, having the right photos to work from is vital. Therefore a photoshoot is included for free if you are able to travel to my residence in London, England. I’m is also happy to travel fo photoshoots; expenses will be charged in addition to the drawing cost.
What framing options are there?
I offer picture framing; I offer plain black frames as these work particularly well for hyperreal drawings. However I do offer other styles and options.
Please get in touch if you would like prices or more information about picture framing.
Please use the contact form below to get in touch with any questions, to request a quote, or for a brocure of all our prices.